How to find the login account Microsoft. How to create a Microsoft account, what is an account, login and password recovery
- Create an account through the website
- Create an entry in Windows 10
- Record creation in Windows 8
- Password recovery
- What to do in case of loss of login
- How to create a Microsoft account
- How to create an account in Windows 8
- Registering a Microsoft account on the phone
A Microsoft account is a tool for synchronizing your files and documents on your computer with various services , such as: Skype, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Windows phone and Xbox LIVE. With the help of a Microsoft user profile, you can always restore access to these services when there are any problems, during a virus infection , or when a computer or account has been hacked . And also to control your devices: phone, tablet, laptop. And in case of theft or loss, take measures to protect personal data or to search for a stolen gadget. This is only a small fraction of the functions and capabilities.
Create an account through the website
Note that your email address will be used as the user name, if you don’t have one, then here you can create one using the form for creating an email address by clicking on the appropriate link. The registration form has a column for entering the phone number, it is convenient when restoring access, but not necessary. This item can be omitted.
Create an entry in Windows 10
You can create a user profile in Windows 10 at the stage of installing the operating system, following the step-by-step instructions of the OS installation wizard.
- We mark or remove tags from the items to improve the impressions of the product, and the promotional newsletter, and again click " Next ."
- The setting will follow, you can do it later or immediately, following the prompts and step by step instructions on the screen.
A profile button will appear in the window, which can now be used to login. By clicking on it and on the " Manage " button, you will be taken to Microsoft to further customize and synchronize your account documents with applications and services.
Record creation in Windows 8
- Creating a user profile in Microsoft with Windows 8 is a bit different from the “dozens”. Here you need to hold your finger from the right edge of the screen by scrolling the menu to the " Options " button.
- Select the item "".
When using a computer that does not support touch input , and only work with the mouse and keyboard, you need to move the mouse pointer to the lower right corner of the monitor and select " Options ".
- Next, you need to click on " Change computer settings ."
- Then select " Accounts ", and " Other Accounts ".
- Click on the link "".
- Enter the registration data.
Here you need to enter the e-mail address, which will later be used as a login to enter the Microsoft account. Or create it, following the prompts on the monitor.
Mail, OneDrive cloud storage, Windows 8, 10 — all of this Account Microsoft. Not surprisingly, the loss of a Microsoft account can be a tragedy for the user. But not everything is as bad as it may seem at first, the service is endowed with a convenient means to restore the profile, even if the user forgot the username and password.
Before you begin the process of recovering a lost password from a Microsoft profile, you need to verify the following:
- When entering the password, the Caps lock is disabled, that is, the function of entering upper case;
- The layout is set to English (it is in this language that the security code for the account is set);
- Check the spelling of the email used to log in.
If all the above points are observed, then you can proceed to resetting and recovering the password. For this:
- Go to the official Microsoft website and click in the upper right corner of the "Login" button;
- The user will transfer to the login panel in the account. At the bottom click "Forgot my Password":
- At this step, you need to select the reason why the account owner cannot log in. There are no global differences in password recovery, but for information it should be noted:
a) “I forgot my password” - the user has forgotten the password;
b) “I know my password, but can't sing in” - the profile owner is sure that he enters the code correctly, but cannot enter;
c) "I think someone else is using my Microsoft account "- there are suspicions about hacking account.
- We choose the first option, since the code has been forgotten;
- In the next window, you must enter email or phone to which the profile is attached:
- After entering the email, the user will receive an email containing a link to reset the password. Go through it and enter the new code.
If the account owner has entered a phone number, then an SMS message with a secret code will be sent to him. Entering these numbers will replace the lost password.
What to do in case of loss of login
To login to your Microsoft account, the email address is used as the login. If the user has forgotten it, then it will be impossible to send an account recovery request. There are several ways to find out the email to which a profile is attached:
If the email failed to recover, the only option is technical support:
To submit an account restore request via technical support It is necessary to provide detailed information of the following nature:
- Full name indicated in the profile;
- Phone number and lost email;
- Account details: date of birth, country of residence, city and time zone, etc.
There are no specific terms for consideration of the application for account recovery. Usually the answer comes within three days. If the account information is correct, the profile will be restored.
Video with visual instructions for restoring a Microsoft profile when a password or login is lost:
Recovering a Microsoft account if you lose your login or security code is quite simple. The main thing is to follow the instructions and correctly specify the data. If possible, it is recommended to write a letter to technical support on English language , because this section is faster than the Russian language.
A Microsoft account or user account is a profile in the system that allows you to freely operate related applications. It is needed to access the Microsoft product store (including MS Office) and services such as Windows Phone and Skype, as well as OneDrive’s online storage. operating system Windows 8.
How to create a Microsoft account
The procedure for creating a new account in all versions Windows systems happens by a similar algorithm. To begin, we will learn how this process goes , having considered it in more detail using the example of Windows 7. So, to register a Microsoft account, the user needs to perform the following manipulations:
After all the above steps, you will see the newly created account in the account management window. If you wish, you can set a password for it or parental control , change the pattern and type or even completely remove.
If you create an account with administrator rights and at the same time are not the only PC user, do not neglect setting a password - this will protect the system from harm that may be caused by other users (intentionally or through negligence), and in the future you will not have to recover important data.
How to create an account in Windows 8
In Windows 8, there is one nuance - its developers made every effort to ensure that the user stored the data not on his own PC, but on the servers of this OS. Therefore, Windows 8 has two options of accounts - local and network. The latter is useful if you have several computers installed on them licensed version Windows 8 systems, or do you plan to actively use a set of pre-installed Windows applications Live and cloud storage . In all other cases, you can give preference to the first option.
To create a local account in Windows 8, use the following hints:
- Enter the Start menu and go to the "Computer Settings" section.
- Click on “Change computer settings” and then on “Accounts”.
- In the section titled “Other Accounts”, select the “Add Account” submenu.
- Click on "Sign in without a Microsoft account", and then on "Next", and then confirm the selection by clicking the "Local account" button.
- Enter your username and password (optional).
In order to create a network account , you need to perform the following manipulations:
- Follow steps 1-4 of the previous instruction, but instead of the local account, select the network account.
- Enter your username and email address. Confirm your actions with the help of captcha (captcha is used to make sure that the actions are performed by a person, not a robot).
- Confirm email address. To do this, enter the previously specified mailbox in the folder with the incoming messages. It will contain a letter where you will need to enter the code sent by SMS to your phone.
- After completing all the required actions, click "Confirm". Creation of a network account Microsoft is complete.
In the future, you can change the interface of your account (set a photo, create a home group, activate the update center, etc.)
To protect against possible hacker attacks, you need to set a password. As a rule, it is represented by an eight-digit set of letters and numbers. To be safe in case you forget your password, the system will ask you to answer Secret Question and enter in the appropriate fields a valid phone number and a spare email address. If for some reason you cannot access the system, the program will send a code to unlock your account to a phone number or email, after which you will be able to log in to your account and set a new password.
Registering a Microsoft account on the phone
Creating an account on a phone running Windows is greatly simplified if you are already using OneDrive or Outlook services . In this case, you just need to enter an already registered email address.
If you haven't used any of the above services yet, visit live.com, where you can create new account . To do this, you need to find the creation point on the site. new record (most often it is called “ Don't have a Microsoft account? Sign up now ”), and follow the instructions. As with the methods described for the PC, you can choose the name of a Microsoft account and set a password to access it.
To connect an account registered in this way to a smartphone, you need to enter its settings and find the item “ Mail + accounts ” there. Click "Add Service" and select "Microsoft Account". Now enter the email address and password you provided during registration.